- A general house refers to the Wood Cottage, Modern House, Small Cottage, Small House, Lovely House, Seaside Small House, Seaside House and the SF House, where the general residents live in.
- The appearance of residents consists of the parts listed below.
- The skin color of residents is determined when the house is built or upgraded.
- The color roughly matches the accent color of the house, with one exception: in case of gray houses, it is rust orange.
- The colors may be different than shown in the pictures, may slightly lighter or darker.
- Changing the accent color of the house does not affect existing residents in the house.
- Possible Colors:
- Eye shapes are common to all animal villagers except the Panda House residents.
- Snout shapes are common to all animal villagers except the residents of collector's houses.
- The shape is chosen at random when the villager arrives, except the 1001 Nights Palace residents.
- The hairstyles and headgears, glasses, clothing, and footwears are common to all the general residents.
- You can change the style of villagers using a Birthday Cake or the clothes crafted in the Tailor Shop (available at level 11).
Hairstyles and Headgears
- Type A: The color corresponds to the skin color.
- Type B: The color is fixed.
Men: Type A
Men: Type B
Women: Type A
Women: Type B
- The color is chosen at random.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.