Post your info in the Comments section!
- Platform: iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac OS
- Crystal: Red, Yellow, Blue
What is ID?
- iOS / Mac OS: your nickname in Game Center.
- Android / Kindle: your username in Happy Street.
What is Crystal?
- (See HERE)
How To Add Friends
For iOS or Mac OS users:
- In the «Game Center» app, in the «Friends» tab, tap on the «+» button, then enter the nickname or email of your iOS / Mac OS friends and send a friend request. If they have already played Happy Street while logged in to Game Center, they should be added automatically on your friends list in Happy Street.
- You can not add Android / Kindle friends via Game Center, but they can add you via the game app.
For Android or Kindle users:
- In the game app, tap on the «Username» button in the «Friends» menu, then enter the username of your friends and send a friend request.
- You can also add iOS / Mac OS friends by their nickname in Game Center. (* Game Center is a social gaming network for iOS / Mac OS)
For Facebook users:
- In the game app, tap on the Facebook button in the «Friends» menu, accept to connect the game with Facebook, then your Facebook friends who are also playing Happy Street will be added automatically on your friends list in Happy Street. It will take around 24 hours to reflect.
- You can also send App Requests to those not playing Happy Street yet. An App Request is an invitation message sent to your Facebook friends. You do not have to send App Requests to those playing Happy Street already.
- To get Helping Hands from Facebook friends, see the article: Helping Hand.